Welcome to Freegive. By accessing Freegive website you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Freegive works for everyone.
- Using Freegive is generally free.
- Use Freegive to pass on unwanted items direct to others.
- Everything must be free and legal.
- Be nice to other freegivers, and they’ll be nice to you.
- We don’t see or check items offered.
- You use the website and service at your own risk.
- Please keep yourself safe and watch out for scams.
- Member guarantees they are legally entitled to give away such items.
- Objectionable content or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- If you see anything inappropriate, suspicious or just dodgy then please report it.
- You must be aged 13 or over, as there is user-generated content.
- We won’t sell your email address to anyone else.
- We will make your post public to publicise Freegive but not your email address
- You accept goods at your own risk. Freegive.co.uk or any of its groups shall not be liable for any errors contained in postings.
- Any personal information you include in your posting is your responsibility and you should assess any risks involved in including information.
- You are entirely responsible for the information and description of goods posted.
- Freegive.co.uk reserve the right to edit or remove any posting for any reason whatsoever.
- All items posted on Freegive group must comply with freegive group rules and it is the person responsibility to ensure this.
- You shall not post any materials that constitutes any form of advertising, consultancy or solutions on freegive group.
- You shall not post any items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance.
- Users that break the Freegive group rules will be removed from the group or banned from the group immediately.
You agree not to post
The following items are not permitted to be posted and will be removed from the group and the person will be banned from the group.
- NO Discrimination
- NO Fraud or illegal or inappropriate posting
- NO Tobacco
- NO Alcohol
- NO Pornographic or adult material
- NO Offensive materials
- NO Sexual orientation
- NO Drugs, whether prescription or controlled
- NO Hazardous materials
- NO Goods intending to encourage illegal acts
- NO Fireworks and Explosives
- NO Abuse other users, no politics, no spam, no money and no personal attacks
- NO Weapons
- NO Obscene material or stolen goods or religion
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Freegive and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right to refuse or delete post that we believe is inappropriate or breeching the above terms. We also reserve the right to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently.
Additionally, you agree not to
Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted; “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone; collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.